3..2..1 Adventure Time Itinerary
Day One The Need For Speed!
- 9 am Enjoy a home cooked breakfast at MD Resort.
- Drive down to Rhome, TX to go Skydiving at Skydive Cowtown.
- After flying through the air stay grounded and take a drive to Justin to Texas Motor Speedway and take a tour and watch what ever race is going on that day.
- Drive back to MD Resort and enjoy a relaxing evening by the pool or feeding the animals.
Day Two Lions and Tigers and... Paintballs? Oh My!
- 9 am a nice hot breakfast at MD Resort
- Drive down the road to Boyd,TX to go to the International Exotic Feline Sanctuary
- Then just down the road to Wiseguys Paintball for the paintball battle of your life.
- After that come back to MD resort (for an ice pack for the battle scars) and enjoy the pool or hot tub and Dinner.
Day Three Water Parks, Wooden Adventures, and Laser Tag
- 9 am Breakfast at MD Resort
- Drive on down to North Richland Hills to NRH2O Water Park
- Then to dry off go to the best wooden made park called Adventure World
- After go play laser tag at Laser Quest
- Then come back to MD Resort for dinner and a campfire with s-mores
Day Four The Pro and Adrenaline Junkie's Dream
- 9 am breakfast at MD Resort
- Drive to Coppell to see the new Cowboys Stadium
- Drive down to Arlington to take a tour of the Rangers Ballpark
- Then enjoy the day at Six Flags Amusement Park or Hurricane Harbor
- Come back to MD Resort and relax in the pool and enjoy another summer dinner on the patio