The holiday season is drawing near! MD Resort is the perfect location to host any type of Holiday party, family vacation or getaway. Out of the hustle and bustle of the city our guest Ranch is a peaceful escape from reality.
What an awe inspiring organization! MD Resort Bed and Breakfast helped by providing an amazing venue for both a fundraising event and celebration, and the benefits were surely reaped. Coincidentally, a bride staying with us that weekend thanked Susan G. Komen for saving her life, as she was moments away from dying from breast cancer in 2007. Wow!
The leaves will soon be changing and turning into beautiful multi-colored works of art. Now is an opportune time to plan an escape into our luxurious guest ranch and experience fall like you have never imagined it before.
12 ounces of cottage cheese
8 tablespoons melted butter
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
8 ounces sour cream
2 tablespoons flour
2 cups of Monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 cup fresh spinach chopped*
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients well.
2. Wash the spinach well and chop coarsely. You may prefer to leave the leaves whole if they are small.
3. Fold the cheese and spinach into the egg mixture.
4. Pour into a greased 13x9 glass baking dish.
1. Plant a garden- create your own world amidst the flowers and greenery 2. Take it outside- whether it's swimming, a horse ride, or simply a walk in the park the outdoors can inspire bonds that last forever 3.
LAYERED PARFAIT (This is a favorite breakfast dessert among the many guests at MD Resort Bed & Breakfast.) Using a large, clear, glass parfait dish, make layers described below. Layer #1 - Granola without raisins Layer #2 - Frozen strawberries and blueberries or bananas Layer #3 - More granola Layer #4 - Strawberry yogurt Layer #5 - More granola Layer #6 - More fruit, may use same as above or change it up (canned mandarin oranges make a delicious and beautiful parfait).