Cooking Class Vacations & Culinary Vacation Getaway Itinerary
A typical Cooking Class Vacation schedule looks like….
- Arrival and check-in at MD Resort by 3:00 pm in the afternoon.
- Once you're settled in, your first demonstration will begin in our Lodge kitchen at 5:00 pm, where we’ll focus on Appetizers and Holiday Entertaining ideas.
- You will then have time to rest before your welcome dinner in our Lodge dining room.
- After dinner you participate in a short discussion with our “Chef”. This will include an itinerary and recipe assignments for the next two days.
- Your instructor will await you at 7:30 am and your first lesson will begin by helping to prepare an amazing breakfast for you and your new friends.
- After enjoying your meal you will have a short break and return to the kitchen around 10:30am. At this time you will watch instructive demos before teaming up to prepare your assigned recipes for lunch and do a little advanced prep for dinner. We’ll enjoy something simple, but delicious for lunch, and even include a little baking fun!
- An afternoon break** will follow a late lunch, and at 5:00 pm we'll meet back in the kitchen to start preparation on a hearty harvest-inspired dinner. Bring your own wine to enjoy as we go. We'll supply the glasses!
- Don't worry…we'll leave room for dessert too!
***May we schedule a massage for you to enjoy during your break?***
- This morning, we’ll let you sleep in a bit and meander to the kitchen at 8:30 am to begin preparation of a delicious Brunch-style menu.
- We’ll have goodies to nibble on along the way, and then with contributions by all, we’ll celebrate our good times together with great food and good friends before saying goodbye…until next time.
This is your foodie tour and/or cooking classes so please know participation in each class is optional as you can come, relax and just simply enjoy eating great food - its your foodie vacation so its all up to you how you want to spend your time!