Elopement Packages in Texas
Discover the best place to elope in Texas. MD Resort is a large bed and breakfast on over 30 acres and is more intimate and private than a box hotel. You can choose from several inexpensive romantic wedding venues and themed honeymoon rooms. We have several affordable locations and are happy to customize any elopement package to fit your small or large romantic wedding ideas and desires.
Some of our packages include:
- Intimate Wedding Reception & Honeymoon Package - A small, elegant ceremony for the bride & groom and up to 25 of their closest friends and family.
- All Inclusive Wedding & Honeymoon Vacation Package - An elopement with all of the amenities including a private in-room dinner served in one of our luxurious suites.
- Destination Wedding Elopement Package - An all-inclusive wedding and honeymoon package for couples who want to get away for a few days.
- Elopement Wedding Venue - Romantic elopement venue package just for two!
How to elope? Eloping is easy at MD Resort all you need to do is show up with your marriage license and we can plan the rest.
On your elopement wedding & honeymoon you will enter a timeless realm of romance in a beautiful private country setting where you can choose an all-inclusive elopement package, wedding vacation travel packages, elope reception package, or customize whatever you like. Enjoy moonlit nights where even the stars are brighter, animals sing, and love is in the air.
Just because it's an elopement doesn't mean you have to be all alone! At only $5 per chair, bringing a few of your closest friends and family for the ceremony is very affordable.
Want to elope now? Need help with the rules? Call our wedding planner and so you can relax and let us handle the wedding details.
5 quick ideas and tips for planning your elopement:
- Go with local and/or seasonal flowers - local florists may offer discounts for flowers that they already have in stock.
- Ask for an elopement ceremony - venues will often charge have a basic wedding charge intended for bigger ceremonies & receptions, so make sure the event planner knows exactly what you want to get the best deal you can!
- Get married on a weekday - since there will be relatively few people attending your ceremony, choose to have your ceremony between Sunday and Thursday for a special discount.
- Get the groom involved - big weddings can be intimidating for grooms. Small weddings and elopements are much easier to prepare for, so start your marriage by working together to create your wedding!
- Put your wedding online for those who cannot attend - even though you want to keep the actual event private, your friends and family will want to feel involved. So, have a video and pictures online for them to see.
MD Resort is conveniently located in USA, North Texas, Dallas Fort Worth area, and is a unique elopement vacation destination for young, elderly, and everyone in between.