Day One in Decatur
- 9am Enjoy a hot, fresh home cooked meal at MD Resort.
- Take a drive down 287 to the Historic Down Town of Decatur, TX.
- Take a leisurely walk around the square and enjoy the Antique shops to Modern-day stores.
- Every hour on the hour take a look up to the top of the square and to see the oldest court house still standing in Texas with its bells still ringing the time of day like it has been for years.
- After a few hours of shopping and walking take a step into a wild west world of home made Chicken Fry and other western treats called Sweetie Pies Ribeye at the corner of the square. This western experience also comes with the entire staff singing your favorite hits while you enjoy a great meal.
- After your meal take a drive on down to the Old Baptist College on the hill of Decatur. This is the Oldest Baptist college in Texas.
- Once you think you have seen all of the history you have not seen the best thing yet. Take a drive down FM 51 to the Reunion Grounds and see the Log Cabins that have been there and past down from generation to generation since 1864.
- After a day of history take a drive back to MD Resort and relax and soak up the information you learned and get in the Jett Tub/ Pool and Dinner. Then talk a relaxing walk around the MD Resort Property and have a talk with the animals.
Day Two in Denton
- 9am Enjoy another home cooked meal at MD Resort
- Take a leisurely drive down into Justin, TX to get to Denton.
- While in Justin stop at the Historic Justin Boots Factory and Outlet Store.
- When you arrive in Denton take a stroll of the Historic Downtown Denton.
- Walk around the shops and enjoy the mixed culture of historic and college town life.
- Walk into the Courthouse and go into the Courthouse on the Square Museum.
- Before driving back to the resort stop by Jupiter Coffeehouse and get some of the best coffee and drinks that are out of this world.
- Then come back to the Resort and enjoy a relaxing evening.
Day Three in Grapevine
- 9am Home cooked meal at MD Resort
- Drive down 114 to Grapevine and enjoy the history of the vine.
- Stop in Downtown Grapevine and go shopping and take tours of the museums.
- Take a tour of the winery and see one of the first wineries in Texas.
- Then drive back to MD Resort for a great meal.