Health and Wellness Retreat
Making your Life Scentsational!
Refresh yourself! To have a Scentsational life, you must maintain or regain your health. Join us to experience one of the most amazing and effective tools in the alternative/complimen-tary medicine movement-Essential Oils! Aroma Retreat will be held at the beautiful MD Resort in Aurora, Texas. The peace & calming afforded by a country setting combined with the influence of essential oils will help release you from of the stress of everyday living and recharge your body and spirit!
From Friday night’s keynote speaker to Sunday morning’s check out, you will experience the joy of learning to rejuvenate yourself, body mind and spirit, with the uplifting influence of essential oils. (Featuring Young Living Essential Oils)
The following is an idea of what our normal schedule looks like Aroma Retreat:
- Dr. Nancy French (Nurse, Naturopath, Author) – Friday Night Speaker- See What Your Body Says
- Patricia Branch, Kathaleen May (Aroma Retreat Sponsors) – Essential Oil- Making Your Life Scentsational!
- David Lockwood – Introduction to Quantum Touch- Tapping Your Own Healing Powers
- Dr Annette Colby (Registered Dietician) – Feeling the Freedom- Living Vibrantly In Your Body
- Anna-Maya Powell (Biochemist, Young Living Distributor Trainer) – The Feelings Connection- Releasing Your Emotional Baggage
Other Services Available: Chi Machine and Hot House (complements of Kay Wright), Aura Photos by Donna Reis, Massage by Zina Carter. These services are in addition to the AromaReTreat fee and class instructors will have various related products and services for sale. These are not included in the AromaReTreat fee.
**AromaReTreat logo compliments of Aurelia Green (www.onlineintel.com)**
Aroma Retreat is $199 and will include 2 nights lodging, all meals on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday and retreat materials. Saturday only option–$99–Includes retreat supplies and all meals on Saturday. If you choose this option, please note that in the ‘comments’ section. Rooms will be shared by 2 people at least, some 4. We do have one suite that can accommodate 8 if you wish to bring a group. Purchase of additional products or services from the class instructors is not included in the $199 registration fee. Limited space available, so register early!!