Food, Cooking, & Culinary Travel Tours in North Texas Dallas Fort Worth
Some of our Cooking Classes themes include:
October Cooking Classes
- Cooking school all about easy Appetizers & Holiday Party ideas ~ learn easy cooking ideas and presentation tips for the appetizers or foods at your holiday parties $70pp
- Fall Harvest Cooking Class ~ Cooking Class all about using the freshest items of the season to create great meals! In Autumn, fall crops hit their prime in color, taste and texture. We look for treasures like winter squash, pumpkins, cabbage, apples, persimmons, and indulge in hearty dishes that fill us with warmth as the weather starts to cool ~ if even just a little…. $65pp
Even More Cooking Classes coming soon:
- Holiday Cooking Class ~ learn recipes and cooking tips that the whole family will rave about! Including gourmet twists on the Holiday classic foods. $75pp
- Texas Chili Cooking Class ~ Old family recipe and has been cooked at MD Resort with rave reviews for over 10 years! $65pp
- Desserts & Baking Cooking Class ~ Baking class where the desserts melt in your mouth and YES you get to eat and take the recipe home! $75pp
- Herbs Cooking Class ~ Learn all about herbs from how to shop for herbs to what dishes and foods they go best with. $65pp
- Amazing Breakfast and Brunch ~ What are Bed and Breakfasts known for? Wonderful Breakfast! Breakfast and Brunch cooking class and recipes to expand your repertoire beyond the usual bacon and eggs! $65pp
- Cooking Class – The Best Texas Steak! ~ learn the secrets and tips to the best steak that is so tender that you can cut it with a fork and so tasty that your mouth waters when you think about it! $75pp
- Breakfast on the go cooking class ~ Healthy breakfast on the go ideas and cooking recipes that are sure to please everyone! This is all about healthy ingredients including organic when possible. Healthy Breakfast that you can cook ahead and grab on your way out the door! $75pp
- Also coming soon are gluten free cooking classes, diabetic diet cooking classes, heart healthy cooking classes ~ these are based on demand so email email@example.com or call 817-489-5150 and let us know your contact info and that you are interested and well put your name on the list!
To view some of our recipes, click here.