With the holidays right around the corner, it’s getting to be that sentimental time of year and love is in the air!
- December is the most popular month for proposals
- 99% of the time, it’s the man that proposes
- The average engagement lasts 14 months
- 81% of women change their last names after getting married
- 99% of couple take a honeymoon
- 40% of couples stay at a resort during their honeymoon
- An average of 44,230 weddings take place in the United States each year
- The average diamond engagement ring cost $2,000
- The average amount spent on wedding rings is $1,016
- The average wedding costs approximately $27,000
- A total of $72 billion is spent on weddings in the United States
- The bride’s parents pay for 30% of all weddings
- The average couple spends $3,700 on a honeymoon
MD Resort in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas is your one stop shop for wedding proposals, wedding venues, elopement packages, rehearsal dinners, weddings, receptions, honeymoon and even your vow renewal. We can take care of one part of your celebration plan or all of it. MD Resort’s professional wedding planner can help you create a carefree event of your dreams!