Day One in Bridgeport/ Decatur, TX
- 9am Have a hot, fresh breakfast at MD Resort
- Take a drive to Runaway Bay to the Number 3 ranked man made Lake in Texas named Lake Bridgeport
- Go to the Marina and rent boats, jet skis, and tubing gear
- Spend the day riding around, relaxing on the shore and enjoying the lake and all the summer sun.
- After that take a drive to the Caddo- LBJ Grasslands and enjoy seeing the animals.
- Take a drive back to MD Resort and enjoy a summer dinner out on the patio then enjoy the night swimming and enjoying the summer night.
Day Two in Grapevine,TX
- 9 am home cooked breakfast at MD Resort
- Drive to Grapevine Lake and enjoy the marvelous water
- Then go down to the Marina’s to rent jet skis and other water rides.
- After a day of the sun go to the Polar Ice at Grapevine Mills Mall and go Ice Skating in the summer…in TEXAS!
- Then come back to MD Resort for a nice BBQ dinner and a campfire to make s-mores.
Day Three at Burgers Lake
- 9 am Breakfast at MD Resort
- Drive to the only lake in Texas that has a water park in it at Burgers Lakes
- Spend the day swimming and soaking up the sun.
- Then drive on back to MD Resort for dinner and volley ball/soccer/football or more swimming.