Summer Camp MD Resort Style
With the opening of The Oaks at MD Resort in August 2013, a new chapter has begun at MD Resort. The Oaks allows us to offer an amazing summer camp venue. With our air conditioned lodging and other facilities your camp experience will not only be fun and rewarding but comfortable as well!
MD Resort is located a short 30 minute drive from downtown Fort Worth. Getting around is not a problem for campers at the resort. We have an in-house bus service that allows us to not only pick your group up, but to whisk the campers away to fun activities such as Hawaiian Falls Water Park, Six Flags Over Texas, and the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History to name a few.
MD Resort is home to many four legged friends such as Biscuit, our buffalo, Donner our very vocal miniature Christian donkey, our steers, Rib Eye and T-Bone, and our horses, Smokey and Gator.
We have other amenities for our campers to enjoy such as:
- Two, yes 2, Game Rooms with Pool, Ping Pong, Air Hockey and Video Games
- Snack bar (open during free time)
- Pool and Hot Tub
- Basketball, Volleyball, Horse Shoes, Washers
- Fitness Center (Chaperones Only)
- Hay Rides
- Camp fire (did someone say smores?)
Extra….Extra….Extra…..MD RESORT AND THE OAKS AT MD RESORT ANNOUNCE CAMP DATES!
- June 14 thru June 17
- June 29 thru July 1
- July 5 thru July 8
- July 19 thru July 22
- August 9 thru August 12
Campers arrive at 3 pm and depart at 11 am
Click HERE to see a sample itinerary.
Note: Itineraries can be customized to fit your needs.
Cost for camp is only $272.00 per camper!
- Outings such as Six Flags Over Texas and Hawaiian Falls Water Park
- Transportation to and from all fun activities as outlined on selected itinerary
- Deposit is 50% of camp cost due at time of reservation. Remainder of monies due 30 days prior to camp event.
- Deposits are non transferable and non refundable
- Chaperons …first two stay at 5o% of campers cost next two at 25% of campers cost….all others at campers cost
- Call us at 817 489-5150 for questions or reservations!