What is a Bed and Breakfast?
- B&B Hotel? ~ A bed and breakfast hotel is similar to a small hotel but with a more personal caring touch!
- Where did B&B hotels come from? The concept of bed and breakfast came from Europe where people would rent out rooms in their homes and even cook for their overnight guests.
- Bed and Breakfast sizes ~ B&B’s can vary in size from just a few rooms to large unique Texas style Bed and Breakfast inns like MD Resort, where through multiple themed guest rooms and houses we can sleep up to 90 people family style for reunions and retreats and do parties, events and weddings up to around 500 guests. But don’t worry we have 37 acres and several homes so you still have plenty of privacy for romance!
- Are B&B’s a chain? Normally B&B’s inns are independently owned and operated by people who love people and they own a B&B hotel because it is their passion to serve others and hope to offer you a place to stay to get away and enjoy yourself.
- Why should I choose to stay at a Texas Bed and Breakfast Hotel? ~ Hospitality is commonly top notch at B&B’s because we love what we do!
- Who inspects B&B’s? ~ There are associations like TBBA (Texas Bed & Breakfast Association) which inspect Bed and Breakfast inns and hotels, and have a strict criteria for membership so that you know these inns are of the highest quality!
- Bed and Breakfast Offer The Best Value ~ Most B&B in addition to your room, serve a full home cooked hot breakfast at no additional charge. Many accommodations, luxuries, and amenities are normally included at no extra charge which makes Texas Bed and Breakfasts the BEST travel value!
- Texas B&B’s ~ Larger Bed and Breakfast hotels like MD Resort are full service and offer romantic meals as well as cheap family style all inclusive vacation package deals. Most B&B’s offer more privacy and less distractions than a typical hotel, so if you stay at a Texas B&B like MD Resort, you can really focus on what you came to a Texas B & B for. MD Resort B&B accommodations includes indoor and outdoor fun in a private country setting.
Why not come lose yourself for a few hours or a few days among the open pastures and stately trees of this Unique Texas B&B Country Inn themed guest rooms? Sleep in if you like. Lounge in the pool and spa, enjoy our recreation room or burn off your energy in one of our outdoor sports. Kick back or kick up your heels – it’s up to you. You are sure to enjoy your stay at this luxury North Texas Bed and Breakfast Country Inn Hotel. Its just what the doctor ordered (hence “MD” Resort) the best place to plan your special Texas dream vacation. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, reunion, wedding, reception, honeymoon, anniversary, party, retreat or a corporate meeting, MD Resort is the perfect venue for any of these events. Click here for things to do during your Romantic Texas Bed and Breakfast hotel Vacation.
Photo Album of MD Resorts Amazing Vacations! Come and Discover Texas MD Resort style with old fashioned hospitality and great food!