Valentines Day Hotel Special
Valentine Ideas & Tips
- The most important thing is plan something! Planning ahead makes your date/spouse feel special and important. So plan ahead or we can plan for you, either way you get all the brownie points!!!
- Get up early and cook your honeys favorite breakfast or something to start their day off right!
- If you are enjoying a Valentine Hotel Getaway order breakfast in bed for two.
- All week leave little valentine cards around with what you appreciate about them via a sticky note or those cute little be-mine cards we all used to pass out at school. You can pick those up at just about any superstore but also at the corner drug store.
- Valentine Gift Ideas
- Have a flower or cookie bouquet delivered to work – so they and their co/workers can eh and aw.
- If you are doing a valentine vacation package it can be waiting in your hotel room so upon arrival your honey can say aweeee and give you kisses.
- Jewelry, a new nighty, quality time for two
- In your Valentine card tell them how much they mean to you and WHY. Be specific and personal as to what you appreciate about them and why they are so special to you. Being specific makes it all mean a whole lot more!
- Plan a special valentine vacation getaway even if you can’t go this weekend just put a gift certificate in a Valentine’s Card and then once yall coordinate your schedules call for your reservation.
- Special romantic dinner that is unique and outside of the box.
- If you have been together for a while think of something that was really special early on in your relationship that you did together or created a special memory. What can you do to foster this? These special romantic moments can help create some spark today as well.
- Is there something yall have always talked about doing together but just haven’t done?
- Themed Valentines Hotel Rooms from Western or Victorian to a suite with a special romantic two person jetted tub!
- Bottom line give the gift of love and caring!
P.S. Our Valentine’s planners can take care of all the details so give us a call 817-489-5150 or to reserve online